Ready to Join or Renew?
Join or renew right here, and pay your dues securely via PayPal or with a credit card.
Member voting privileges extend to April 30 of the next year, so be sure to renew between January 1 and April 30.
Everyone is eligible to join the WPNA. However, only members who live and/or own property in Winnona Park or those who are zoned for Winnona Park Elementary School (WPES) shall have all the rights of membership in the association including the right to vote and to hold office.
Members who live outside of Winnona Park or are not zoned for WPES shall have all the rights of membership in the Association except the right to vote and to hold office.
Why Join WPNA?
Ever wonder why you have a neighborhood association? Your association may be your best tool to protect the quality of your neighborhood and enhance the value of your home.
The Winnona Park community is only as good as the people who support it.
Your membership and active participation as a valued member of the Winnona Park Neighborhood Association:
- Confers voting privileges
- Benefits the whole community by creating a positive environment of shared responsibility and collaboration.
- Shows that community matters to you and that you are invested in the success of your neighborhood.
- Ensures that you have a voice on critical votes or important decisions that affect our community and provides a resource for any issues you might have with the City. (For example, approval and support of a neighborhood association is helpful when pursuing things like: sidewalk, stop sign or speed hump petitions, or variances from zoning regulations.)
- Empowers you and our community.
- Improves our neighborhood’s ability to act and to organize the diverse skills of our residents.
- Is crucial to improving the quality of life in our neighborhood.
- Is one of the best ways to ensure that the quality of life you desire is fulfilled.
Membership dues allow the association to:
- Facilitate achieving common goals, host association meetings and sponsor guest speakers.
- Provide a common voice and an effective means of communicating with officials and other groups.
- Sponsor community events, workdays, and other social mixers.
- Organize neighborhood improvement projects and build neighborhood pride.
- Host and maintain community organizational web site, social media sites and newsletter.
- Publicize meetings, events and activities.
- Offset expenses for independent block parties within the neighborhood.
- Donate as a community to Decatur’s “Season of Giving” campaign.
Please help support your community by becoming a member of, or renewing your membership with, the Winnona Park Neighborhood Association.
Help support your community with your membership, new or renewed, with the Winnona Park Neighborhood Association.
Membership dues are $15 per voting member, or $20 for all adult members in the household ages 18 and up.
Thank you for your support.
General Boundaries of Winnona Park
(Click for larger view.)